Monday, January 30, 2012

Discontinuing the Sugar Scrub Cubes


After 2 years of making the Sugar Scrub Cubes I think it's time to put them to rest.  I get a lot of great reviews on them at craft shows but they're just not selling well online.  I need to focus my time and money on something that's more popular, so as of today they've all been marked down 25% to clear them out of my shop.  Once they're gone, they're gone.  (Unless I get a wholesale request that I just can't refuse)

This brings up a question though.  I was using these in my gift sets along with a bar of soap, perfume, and lotion stick.  What would you like to see take their place?  I was thinking maybe a candle.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Keytiques said...

A Candle would be a nice edition, or even some chapstick. Then again chapstick is a necessity for me.