Friday, January 27, 2012

Fotofuze is My New Best Friend!

Somebody in the Etsy forum yesterday was raving about a new photo editing website.  It makes all those grayish white background a nice, crisp white.  I just had to give it a try.

Here's my pic before Fotofuze:

And here's the after:
What a difference!  Now I'm hooked and I'm editing all my photos.  It's so simple.  You just highlight the image and Fotofuze does the rest.  Just make sure you turn off the autocropping option if your pics are already cropped.  That part gets a bit annoying because I keep forgetting and have to go back and redo each pic.  Other than that, I love it!

2 comments:

Erica S said...

Hmm, I'm going to have to check out Fotofuze. I love Picnik, but they are closing in April.

Thanks!

HannahsGems said...

Thanks for sharing.