Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look What I Bought!

Doesn't that look delicious?! I just ordered this fabulous salsa from athyme2bcomforted. I also got the baja flavored tortilla chips and Carne de Puerco en Salsa Roja (Pork meat in red sauce). Don't Etsians make the most fantastic food? I just wish I could pull it out of the computer screen and enjoy it immediately. The wait is so hard!

I finally gave in and ordered that brownie sampler from ASugarAffair as well. It comes with six different brownies that make me drool just looking at them! Now I just need to figure out how to hide them from my husband and 5 year old so they don't eat them all...

4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

i think i saw this salsa before!

genuinelygreen said...

Yum! Some of my favorite sellers on etsy are the food sellers. I just blogged about my new chocolate marshmallows from Whimsey and Spice.

Ruth said...

Mmmmmmm.

A Thyme To Bee Comforted said...

Thanks for the blog Suds!! =) Congrats on your second shop!! Two shops is fun!!! Lots of work though!!! ;) Speaking from experience!!