Friday, September 12, 2008

Coming Soon...

I am so happy to have time to work on my soaps! This week I got 5 batches of cold process soap made. That's 15 pounds of soap!

I already updated you with the chocolate cookie soaps. I also made some All Natural Calendula Soap, Castile 100% Olive Oil Soap, Tomato Juice Facial Bars, and some Apple Cider Soap. Not to mention a few melt and pour projects along the way.

Here's a pic of the Calendula Soap. The rest were camera shy today...or my camera was just having a mood...not really sure what the issue was.

More will be coming soon! I'm waiting on an order of supplies which contains some exfoliants that I'm super excited to try out. I also just received some new scents that have inspired me. I hope to do some more soaping on Monday so keep an eye out for updates!

2 comments:

Crystal Card said...

fantastic looking soap!!!

w said...

i can totally see soap being camera shy.

"what happens if i break out in suds?"

"the camera adds .2 ounces"

etc etc.