Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Addicted to Additives!

I think I need help...

Lately I can't seem to make a bar of soap without adding something to it. I made tomato facial bars with tomato juice, almond bars with almond meal, chocolate raspberry with real chocolate, etc., etc. I think the watermelon and Drakkar are the only cold process soaps in my shop that don't have something special added to them.

So...I have some questions for you:

Do you like your soap plain, or with something special added?

Do you think it's weird to have fruit and veggie purees in your soap?

Would you rather have a smooth bar or a scrubby bar?

I love the additives but I want to know what everyone else likes. Leave me a comment with your opinion!

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

You've put chocolate in your soap? I can honestly say that I'd have no complaints with that, haha.

Ashley Pahl said...

I think I would prefer a scrubbie soap over a smooth soap, and there's nothing wrong with additives as long as they're natural, like you are using. That would make me more likely to buy a handmade soap, because it's not like the run-of-the-mill soaps you can buy at grocery stores.

Emmy Lou said...

I don't know much about additives, but I do know that I like scrubby, and very hydrating soaps. So that's my two cents