Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hubby's Business

I'm not the only entrepreneur in the family. My husband has his own business as well. He's where I get all the fantastic energy drinks that I use in my Youthful Energy soap. I have my own site linked to his biz where you can find tons of health and beauty products.

I'd have to say my favorite product (besides the energy drinks) is the skin refinishing lotion. Their description doesn't lie! I couldn't believe how much smoother my skin was the first time I used it! Now I'm hooked. They also have a microdermabrasion system that includes the polishing scrub and a microexfoliation cloth. Both items are a bit pricey but well worth the cost. Not to mention everything has a 100% money back guarantee!

Would you like 10% off the site? Just shoot me an email and I'd be happy to give you a discount.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Those energy soaps sound great! I hearted the one in your shop! :)

MindyG said...

Fundraisers are great! Good Luck!