Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Earn some cash!

Suds 'N' Such is proud to announce the arrival of fundraisers! I hope everybody is as excited about this as I am. This is a great opportunity to earn some cash for your church, charity, or even yourself! Online fundraisers are simple and profitable. Everything is done through my website so there is no paperwork for you, no money to collect, and no items to hand out. All you do is advertise!

Here's how it works:

~Contact me with the date you would like your fundraiser to begin. It will last for 10 days.

~You will then be given a code to be used during checkout.

~Advertise your fundraiser and direct people to my site with your code. I ship worldwide, so invite anybody!

~After the 10 day period you will receive payment based on the number of sales generated from your fundraiser. Payment is based on the total retail cost excluding shipping charges. If you generate 49 or less sales you will receive 20%. 50-99 sales will receive 25%. 100+ sales will receive 30%.

~The fundraiser host will also receive a free gift after the fundraiser has ended.

If you have questions or would like to begin your fundraiser, please email me at SudsNSuch@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Sara said...

cool idea!

Sam said...

This is a fantastic idea! Well done.
xx Sam

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little late on this, but this is a great idea!