Friday, January 15, 2016

Back in Business

Hey everyone!  Now that we're settled and the holidays are over, I'm finally getting back to work restocking my Etsy shop.  I've been busy restocking old products and making brand new ones!

First new product for the year...Body Spray!!
You'll recognize a few scents from my roll-on perfume.  There are also some new ones like Black Amber & Lavender, and Peach Poppy.  (This scent is A-Mazing!!)  Apparently Bath & Body Works sells a similar scent but I've never seen theirs.  I found this one based on a recommendation from my fragrance supplier and it's my new favorite.  After testing them all, this is the one I stuck with as my new personal body spray.  I foresee soap in this scent coming real soon:)

Something else you might be excited about...Soap-To-Go is back!!
I put a hold on making these while we were moving since I was making them as ordered and I didn't have time anymore.  I've decided to cut my scent list down so I can keep an assortment premade and ready to ship.  Yes, this means less scents:(  But I narrowed it down to the best sellers so hopefully your favorite will still be there.  If it's not, feel free to contact me and if I have the scent in stock I can custom make one for you.  At the moment I only have a few listed but I plan on adding about 10-15 scents each, for the pocket and the regular size.

I have a lot of soap restocks curing and a few new ones as well.  I think I'm most excited about the facial bar.  It's packed with skin-loving goodness such as French green clay, green tea, and tea tree and peppermint essential oils.  I've also been experimenting with new colors.  Here's the Cherry Blossom soap with a new natural rose clay colorant:
Well, that's all for now, folks.  More great things to come soon so keep an eye on my shop.  For more frequent updates be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!





No comments: