Monday, January 13, 2014

Studio Tour

Every January I completely redo my workroom. I get rid of everything that I don't need anymore and reorganize everything that I do. While it's clean (this won't last long, trust me) I thought you all might like to see what my room looks like.

My new door shelf to hold my fragrances:

One of my worktables and new curtains I made: (Made with two $5 bed sheets from Walmart. I even had enough left over to make curtains for the window!)

Random crafting and shipping supplies: (see the window curtains?)

Soap curing racks and storage cabinet: (those shelves need to be restocked!)

Wanna see what the curtains are hiding? Random supplies:

And another messy worktable!
I hope you enjoyed the tour! I'd love to see your workrooms if you're willing to share! Post a link in the comments.

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great to see your area! And smart idea to reorganize at the start of each year. I like the idea of having curtains to hide work areas :)

hamburke said...

love how a microwave is on your list of "random supplies" haha!