Sunday, January 4, 2009

Featured by an Author!

Parenting author and "Chicken Soup for the Soul" editor, Susan Heim, featured my soaps on her blog today! How cool is that?!?!

Recently, a little birdie told me that she was looking for products to feature on her parenting blog. Immediately, I thought of my Soap-To-Go. I wrote to her about my product and she asked me for a sample. I didn't need to think twice about that! The very next day I sent her a bubblegum scented Soap-To-Go.



I had completely forgotten about it until today (not even a week later!) she emailed me to let me know that my soaps were featured on her blog! She wrote an incredible article (what else would you expect from an author?) and made my soaps sound amazing.

She is the sweetest person and I want to give her a great big THANK YOU for the amazing feature. Thank you, Susan!

2 comments:

A Thyme To Bee Comforted said...

Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations. What a wonderful surprise - and the photo is adorable so I can see why it was picked up =)g