Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peanut Butter Soap - Good enough to eat?

As usual I had packages sitting outside waiting for a pick-up this morning. It looked like it was going to rain so I peeked out to see if the mailman had taken them yet. One of them had fallen on the ground so I went out to pick it up. As I set it back on the pile, guess what I discovered? Two other packages with holes in them and a bar of my Peanut Butter Soap had a bite taken out of it!

Hubby thinks it was squirrels. After all, they do like nuts. However, those crows sitting on my neighbors truck were looking quite suspicious...

Whatever it was had ripped all the way through my flat rate envelope to get to the soap. The other package was ok, just a few holes poked in it but I guess it was strong enough to keep the critter out.

Luckily, I had more and quick repackaged it with a new bar before the mailman got here. I can't even imagine the convo I'd get about that one! "Umm, my soap arrived partially eaten". I would never have believed it!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

that is so---- funny! had to be the mail person! lol