Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sneak Peek

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I've been super busy preparing for the holiday/craft show season. I'm also working on a few contests, cross-promotions, etc. Here's a little peek at what's coming to my shop soon.

This is a batch of Sugar Plum that I made this morning. That's real sugar sprinkled on the top.


This one is Almond with Almond Meal for exfoliation:


This has absolutely nothing to do with soap but I found this little guy in my yard yesterday. His face cracks me up:)

Now I've gotta get back to work! I promise to try to update more often!

3 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

I saw your post in the Etsy forums...sugar plum sounds fantabulous!!

oriental banana said...

i'm looking forward to seeing your sugar plum soap for sale. it looks so yummy!

but i'll have to say that the highlight of this post was your last pic :)

tscrapper said...

That looks great, and I'm sure it smells wonderful!

Cute caterpillar, too. :0

tscrapper.blogspot.com