Thursday, March 1, 2012

Prize #4: Key To My Heart Charm Necklace by Something Monumental

Prize #4!  This lovely "Key To My Heart" charm necklace by Mandy at Something Monumental.

This necklace features a silver key charm, a light purple crystal bead, and a dark metal miniature heart locket. The locket opens and closes. Chain is silver-tone and 18 inches (45.75 cm) long.

***Rules for entering***
You MUST "like" Mandy's Facebook page if you don't already: https://www.facebook.com/somethingmonumental
and post a comment here telling me that you "liked" it. *You will not be entered unless you do BOTH of these things.* Be sure to leave an email so I have a way to get in touch with you if you win!

For an extra entry, follow her on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MandyCrandell
and post here letting me know.

More prizes coming throughout the week! Be sure to follow my facebook page if you don't already so you can stay updated on when they're posted:
http://facebook.com/AngiesSudsNSuch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like SOMETHiNG MONUMENTAL
on facebook :)

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I liked Something Monumental on FB. THANKS!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

Ali B. said...

LOve this necklace. So girly. I'm a facebook fan now:)

Becca said...

I liked Something Monumental as Rebecca Xavier on Facebook.

Margie F said...

Love Something Monumental!! Love facebook! flukem@yahoo.com margie F.

Becca said...

I follow Mandy on Twitter as @RebeccaXavier.

heidis77 said...

I liked Something Monumental on facebook! Love the necklace!
heidis@rogers.com

Gail Gray said...

I liked Something Monumental on Facebook. :)

21gailgray@gmail.com

Gail Gray said...

I am following Mandy on Twitter as 21gailgray

21gailgray@gmail.com

Mitz71 said...

I liked the Something Monumental page and I am following on twitter for an extra entry for this beautiful piece. Thanks a bunch for the giveaway!!
tweetmitz - twitter

Misty Aumend LaBean
tweetmitz@gmail com