Many, many times I've heard the question "How do I get people to come to my Etsy website?". Well, I decided to put together a list of some ideas.
1) Spend some time in the forums but NOT just promoting. Answer questions. Ask questions. make friends. Most promotions go ignored but helping others gives you a good name.
2) Comment in the Storque and in treasuries. And by comment I mean relevant comments. No spamming!
3) Join a team. There's a whole list of teams on Etsy. Find one that you think would be a good fit for you and email the leader asking to join. (I'll do another post later on the benefits of teams)
4) Add a link to your website as your email signature.
5) Start a blog. Talk about your new products, current sales, post some tutorials, etc.
6) Wear/carry your product everywhere you go. I can't wear my soap but I do carry my Soap-To-Go and Lip Balm in my purse at all times!
7) Carry business cards and tell people about your site! Place some business cards on public bulletin boards.
8) Try sending samples to some sampler boxes. These are a great way to get your products in the hands of customers. Try to find a sampler that has the same target market as you to make the most of it.