Monday, November 9, 2009

Shows, New Products, and the Cherry Blossom Festival

It's show season! The last one I did went fairly well and I'm hoping the rest do the same. If you're in the area I'd love for you to stop by and say 'hi' at one of my shows! Here are the locations of my next 2:

November 14 - Centreville United Methodist Church - 6400 Old Centreville Rd, Centreville, VA

December 12 - Gar-Field High School - 14000 Smoketown Rd, Woodbridge, VA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Products!

I've been busy here in my 'lab' experimenting with new recipes. My two newest products will be lip balms and lotion sticks! I'll be listing them in my shop sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Blossom Festival

So, what's given me the push to create those new products? The Cherry Blossom Festival committee! I submitted a cherry blossom soap for consideration for their online boutique and they loved it! BUT...they wanted more items to make it a gift set. I'll be including a few more items other than the lip balm and lotion sticks as soon as the recipes are perfected. I have to send the set in for a final consideration and as long as they like it all, I'm in!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so awesome for you - to be selected by the festival committee! I also enjoyed your ideas from the bartering article. I've never done a lot with craiglist, but I have wondered if I should put something up there to see what happens. I found your blog through the etsy forums. All the best to you!

The Beneficial Bee said...

Cherry blossom soap sounds so inviting! Good luck with the lip balms! Jess